Thursday, August 11

A sad day

I just found out this morning that one of my co-workers has died in an accident.

He was taking a motorcycle trip up on the Idaho/Montana border with some friends. Apparently on Monday he was riding at the rear of the group. They got to the top of a hill, looked back, and were vastly surprised to find him not there. They backtracked and searched for him for a couple of hours unsuccessfully before calling the state patrol. They pulled in the helicopters and search teams and searched for him all day Tuesday and Wednesday. They found him and his bike at the bottom of a cliff sometime yesterday.

Cheers, Patrick. It was an honor to know and work with you. I hope you're having a blast wherever you are.

1 comment:

  1. Greg,
    I am very sorry to hear that. My heartfelt sympathy.If i can do ANYTHING let me know.


    Bud

    ReplyDelete